Friday, April 10, 2009

Kitty That Goes Mew


Isn't it just the cutest thing you've ever seen? As I remind Justin every time (and that's no exaggeration) we see a tiger, cheetah, lion, lynx, wildcat, enter any other catlike animal type here, they're all just cute kitties that go mew. Of course he tries to tell me that they're really not cuddly and would nom my face off in about two seconds, but I swear people- these animals would love me.

For some reason, I've always had one of those silly daydreams where one day I'd be gifted with an adorable little Tiger cub and would get to raise it in my home and be its "mom". I'd get to bottle feed it at first, and as it got bigger wrestle with it in the living room floor like you would a puppy. I'm pretty sure it would quickly outgrow being able to sleep in the bed with me (if Justin wanted to sleep in the same bed anyway), but it'd make a great foot warmer in the winter while watching tv. Plus, it'd purr. A lot. My tiger would be the best behaved and most loveable tiger ever. EVER.

Of course, everytime I see this video I get a little choked up inside. Partly because I'm an animal lover (they're a part of the family) and partly because they proved the naysayers wrong (And although it's a great song by itself, please don't let the cheesiness of the song with the video ruin things).




Sigh. Well, you know, it is almost my birthday. Maybe there's still time to hint around at what I really want...

No comments: