As tagged per Nicole, here's some answers to questions about why I'm in love with one Mr. Justin :)
1. Where we met - Justin and I met on a cold, January day at a mutual friends house. Kent and Emily were my best friends from college and Justin worked with Kent, and long story short a group of us had decided to start running a few days a week after work and the first day there he was. He had on a Georgetown hoodie (as did I) and after making a comment about us matching, I met up with him for a few moments after the run to ask a few questions. I then stalked him on facebook and myspace for a day before sending a simple message that was sure to get a good response from him.
2. Our first date - Technically our first date wasn't planned. We had intended for me to come over to his house to run after work, but it turned too cold and we went to Johnny Carrino's and a movie instead.
3. How long did we date before we were married? - Haha, well we're still in the dating process, but I've got my money on a few years :)
4. How long have been hitched? - Not yet, but I promise that there'll be at least 65 years of us bugging one another
5. Favorite feature - His eyes and long, long eyelashes
6. Favorite quality - In all honesty, everything. Justin turned out to be everything that I had ever put on my list of qualities I wanted in a future husband. But I suppose my favorite is something I just told him last night- his ability to uncomplicate my life. Since he and I have been together, my uncanny ability to overcomplicate any situation has decreased immensely.
7. His nickname for me - Although we call each other Babe, I'm pretty sure mine is usually one of two: punkass or short stack
8. His favorite color - I think he's a fan of blue
9. His favorite sport - I don't know that there's one that trumps the rest of them completely, but I'd say college football is on the top of the list. He does enjoy Nascar and shooting matches too though :)
10. Who said I love you first - Although he told me first that he was falling in love, I was able to show him an email I'd sent to Emily two days earlier confessing that I felt a little silly for feeling that I was already falling in love with him. I'll call it even though :)
11. Our first kiss, when and where - He got a small peck after our dinner together Valentine's Day. Our first real kiss was two days later at Saddle Ridge after I asked him if he "wanted to be my boo" lol
12. Favorite couple thing to do - Since it's been cold, hanging out at the house and watching tv. But this summer I'm sure it'll include going to the shooting range together.
13. His hidden talent - I don't think he really has one. Unless you count the fact that he can name cars just from hearing them (and usually their price tag) and guns from just taking a quick look at them.
14. His favorite music - Metallica and the like. He likes hard rock, the stuff that just screams at you through the speakers.
15. What I admire most about him - His drive in life. Justin is an intelligent man who works hard and tries to educate himself in everything that he does, whether it be a one time repair on something or a full blown hobby. He's literally full of interesting knowledge that just comes out at all times and I love hearing.
16. His favorite pastime - Cars and guns.
17. Will he read this - I seriously doubt it :)